As part of our recent meter upgrade, we have added a new "Customer Portal" that will allow our customers to access meter readings, view historical data as well as set alerts that the customer defines and controls. Using the alert features provide the customer the ability to know if they exceed a user defined usage that could be an indication of a leak or excessive usage. The customer can also access the bill payment link in the Customer Portal.
You must register online to use the Customer Portal
How to Start Using the Customer Portal
- You will need a current bill from LRWS and an email address to register.
- Click the blue button below to sign into the Customer Portal
3. Go to the bottom of the screen and click on Need to set up an account? You will be directed to the terms and conditions page. Please read our terms and conditions for using the Customer Portal and click Accept if you agree and would like to proceed in setting up your account.
4. You will be directed to a new screen and asked to enter your email address.
5 .Once you enter the email address, the system will send you an email inviting you to complete the sign up process. Please follow the directions and click on the link.
6. Once you are directed to the web page, you will follow the directions to create your account.
Important: You will need to enter the account # and the name as it appears on the bill.
- The account name should be formatted Last Name, First Name, including any initials, suffixes, etc.
- The account number should be 6 characters long including all precluding zeroes.
- Please contact our customer service department if you have trouble setting up your account