Job Posting Notice
Posting Begin Date– March 14, 2019
Posting End Date – March 31, 2019
Job Position: Utility Technician
Pay Grade 9: Range $23,403 to $32,764
Type: Hourly Non-Exempt
General Statement of Job:
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting with the maintenance and daily operation of the Lowcountry Regional Water System's water distribution system, wastewater collection system, Wastewater Treatment Facilities, labs, tanks and deep well systems. This includes facilities in Hampton, Brunson, Gifford, Varnville and Yemassee. Observes all federal, state, and local safety rules, regulations, and procedures. Responds to customer inquiries and resolves customer issues.
Reports to: Field Operations Manager of the LRWS
Anyone meeting the requirements for this position and interested in applying must complete an employment application and submit it no later than March 31, 2019.
Applications can be submitted to:
LRWS Attn: Human Resource Dept.
513 Elm St West
Hampton, SC 29924
Please contact the Human Resource Dept. for a copy of the complete job description for review.
Individual Initial Public Notice
Notification is hereby given to the public of the intent of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to provide assistance to the Low Country Regional Water System in Hampton County, SC, for construction and replacement of the electrical panel shed which provides power to the Yemassee Wastewater Treatment Facility, which was damaged in the 2016 major disaster declared as a result of widespread rain and extensive flooding.Please click here for the link to the entire public notice.
Customer Portal Access
As part of our recent meter upgrade, we have added a new "Customer Portal" that will allow our customers to access meter readings, view historical data as well as set alerts that the customer defines and controls. Using the alert features provide the customer the ability to know if they exceed a user defined usage that could be an indication of a leak or excessive usage. The customer can also access the bill payment link in the Customer Portal.
You must register online to use the Customer Portal
How to Start Using the Customer Portal
- You will need a current bill from LRWS and an email address to register.
- Go to https://my-lcwtr.sensus-analytics.com/login.html#/signin
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on Need to set up an account? You will be directed to the terms and condition page. Please read our terms and conditions for using the Customer Portal and click Accept if you agree and would like to proceed in setting up your account.
- You will be directed to a new screen and asked to enter your email address.
- Once you enter the email address, the system will send you an email inviting you to complete the sign up process. Please follow the directions and click on the link.
- Once you are directed to the web page, you will follow the directions to create your account.
Important: You will need to enter the account # and the name as it appears on the bill.
- The account name should be formatted Last Name, First Name, including any initials, suffixes, etc.
- The account number should be 6 characters long including all precluding zeroes.
- Please contact our customer service department if you have trouble setting up your account